with reference to the Decree of the President of the Italian Council of Ministers of February 23rd, 2020 and to the Ordinances of the Emilia-Romagna Region issued for the adoption of containment measures aimed at preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we hereby communicate the following:
- None of our employees are resident in the municipalities listed in Annex 1 of the DPCM 02/23/2020;
- Until today we had no prolonged absences of our staff for travel abroad in the areas affected by the spread of the virus in object;
- In addition to what is already in use in our sanitation facilities, we promptly adopted the recommendations indicated by the competent Health Authorities;
- For goods deliveries / withdrawals concerning, all couriers and / or carriers must be equipped with the protective devices provided by the Ministry of Health;
- We have suspended commercial visits to customers / suppliers / partners in Italy and abroad in the areas indicated at risk by the aforementioned Decree and in those indicated at risk by the WHO. In other areas not at risk (Italy and abroad) – in compliance with the principle of maximum precaution – we are limiting commercial visits to the strictly necessary ones. Telephone and / or remote communication services remain active;
- At present we do not foresee significant changes in the delivery methods of our goods. Our staff that will make visits or deliveries to your offices has been informed that, in order to access, they may have to sign declarations / certifications that they have not passed through and/or have stopped since the February 1st, 2020 in “High Risk Areas”, as identified by the provisions of the competent authorities.
For further information you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the context of guarantee our maximum collaboration we will keep you informed in the event of changes in the situation.
Castelnovo di Sotto, 26/02/2020